Every year WAO is helped by many volunteers. Their help is invaluable. We are always looking for volunteers, but we do need people who are able to make a regular commitment in any of the following areas:
- Organise activities for the children.
- Organise activities for the women, for example, craft sessions, language classes, cookery lessons, computer skills, or another idea you have which you would like to share.
- Teach the children at the Refuge and Child Care Centre
- Spending time and listening to the women and children
- Provide transport and accompany women who need to make police reports, go the hospital or run errands.
- Help out at fundraising and/or public education events
- Help out with administrative work at WAO
If you are able to make that commitment, please fill in the volunteer application form and send it to email@example.com.